Australian Restoration & Construction Pty Ltd (ARC) is seeking an experienced Claim Administrator to join our team based at our Head Office in Port Melbourne, Victoria.
As a trusted construction company specialising within the insurance repairs landscape across South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland, our business capability and complexity is well beyond that of a smaller builder. However, our core values are very much aligned with that of a family business.
We are committed to investing in:
- Building relationships
- Taking care of each other and the community
- Working towards a common goal
We pride ourselves on working with our clients as a true construction partner, and delivering value beyond what is expected.
About the Role
Our new Claim Administrator will be required to:
- Set up and manage claim files
- Provide proactive administrative support
- Professionally and effectively manage communications with clients, customers and trades
We are looking for a capable employee, with excellent and effective communication and interpersonal skills. If you are someone with strong attention to detail and a confident and positive personality, who can work collaboratively within a team to meet the required deadlines, you might be ideal for this role.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in effectively controlling and managing a portfolio of projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication and engagement skills, able to liaise effectively with all stakeholders
- Dispute resolution experience
- Ability to prioritise and multitask in a timely and efficient manner
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a collaborative team
- Great work ethic and a positive, friendly attitude
If you are interested in this position, please click the Detailed Application button below to commence the application process.