Australian Restoration & Construction Pty Ltd (ARC) is seeking an experienced Restoration Technician to join our team based in Port Melbourne, Victoria.
As a trusted construction company specialising within the insurance repairs landscape across South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland, our business capability and complexity is well beyond that of a smaller builder. However, our core values are very much aligned with that of a family business.
We are committed to investing in:
- Building relationships
- Taking care of each other and the community
- Working towards a common goal
We pride ourselves on working with our clients as a true construction partner, and delivering value beyond what is expected.
About the Role
Our new Restoration Technician will be required to:
- Attend water damage, fire damage, sewerage ingress and mould affected properties
- Install and monitor specialist equipment to perform all areas of mitigation and restoration works
- Communicate and liaise with all stakeholders including staff, property owners, property managers and clients
- Complete job specific WHS documents and detailed onsite reporting
- Be readily available for on-call, after hours and weekend work
We are looking for a capable employee with excellent and effective communication and interpersonal skills. If you are someone with strong attention to detail and a confident and positive personality, who can work collaboratively within a team to meet the required deadlines, this might be the ideal job for you.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Property restoration or cleaning experience (highly regarded)
- Ability to prioritise and multitask in a timely and efficient manner
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a collaborative team
- Great work ethic and a positive, friendly attitude
- Valid driver’s licence (required/essential)
If you are interested in this position, please click the Detailed Application Form button below.